Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the wonderful Jena at That Artsy Reader Girl.
I’m really sad to say that I don’t really reread books very often, as I always want to read new books more. There are a select few that I have read several times, which I will include below, but most of these are books that I want to reread and just haven’t made the time for. Yet.
For series, I’m just including my favorite in the list, but I’d prefer to read all of them. 🙂
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak – This has been my absolute favorite book since the very first time I read it (about 10 years ago, I think!). I have reread it many times and cried every freaking time. I love it so much. 🙂 It’s been sitting in my TBR pile for a while now, and I might just have to get to it again soon.
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas – The first time I read this book, I did not expect to like it, let alone love it. But I did, and reread it pretty quickly after the first time I finished it.
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling – I do my best to reread Harry Potter as often as I can. I don’t understand why so many people say PoA is their least favorite one because it has always been my favorite.
- New York by Edward Rutherfurd – This was my first generation focused historical fiction, and oh my gosh was I hooked! It is fascinating watching the city grow with each generation and seeing how significantly different everyday life is just from one generation to the next.
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas – Throne of Glass is such a fantastic series! I really loved this one as we finally got to see everything start to come together but also there were plenty of things just getting set i motion that we see fulfilled in the next book.
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas – I agree with everyone. RRRRHHHYYYYYYYSSSSSAAAAANNNNDDD!!! ❤
- Winter by Marissa Meyer – Another great series! In this one everyone finally came together and it had such a great ending! I’m pretty sure I got through this series a book a day. It was that good.
- My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand – This book had me giggling almost immediately, and I loved it and would totally read it again. And again. And again. 🙂
- A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin – It’s been a while since I read this series, and now all the details are mixed together with the show, so I don’t remember which is actually my favorite anymore. I’ve been trying to hold off rereading it until Winds of Winter is released but it’s been really hard.
- The Book of Three by Alexander Lloyd – This was my favorite series when I was a kid and the book that first got into fantasy. Again, it’s been a really long time since I’ve read them, so I forget which one was actually my favorite. And of course I have been meaning to read them again.
What are your favorite books to rearead?