Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jena at That Artsy Reader Girl.
I’m a bit late getting this up this week, but whateves. This week’s prompt is “Books I LOVED with Fewer than 2,000 Ratings on Goodreads.” I will admit, I wasn’t like, LOVING all of these, but they were all at least 4 stars for me. And I cheated a little with Ship It, but I don’t have any other book to round it out to ten sooooooo… yeah. 🙂
- Joan the Made – 40 ratings
- Children of Daedala – 44 ratings
- Arrowheart – 161 ratings
- Ray vs the Meaning of Life – 210 ratings
- Children of Icarus – 311 ratings
- Love Scene, Take Two – 423 ratings
- In Some Other Life – 1024 ratings
- Nyxia Unleashed – 1188 ratings
- Underdogs – 1276 ratings
- Ship It – 2029 ratings
What books have you read that you feel like no one else has? What lonesome fandom ships should I join with you?